Frequently Asked Questions

How can I pursue B.Ed.?

Any graduate can apply for B.Ed from Vidya Niketan Teacher Training College as it will be in attending where a student will be allotted a college and he needs to go college regularly.

Well, in Vidya Niketan Teacher Training College and other government universities in Bihar, exams are conducted annually. Generally it takes place during the month of June every academic year.

There will be 6 subjects in first year to study in which 4 subjects are common whereas rest 1 subject is pedagogic (teaching subjects) that are taken by students out of given choices as per NCTE norms. This point can be discussed while consulting for admission procedure.

Quick Enquiry