Frequently Asked Questions

How can I pursue D.El.Ed.?

Any 10+2 can apply for D.El.Ed. from Vidya Niketan Teacher Training College as it will be in attending where a student will be allotted a college and he needs to go college regularly.

Any 10+2 or equivalent to 10+2 who has secured 50% marks minimum (45% for SC/ST) can apply for D.El.Ed.

Since all the universities in Bihar that are offering D.El.Ed course, are state government universities. Hence, aspirants can apply for either government or private jobs anywhere in the world.

Quick Enquiry